I'm tweaking it a bit to make it even more LC friendly:
- 12oz 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8oz Kraft Simply Light Sour Cream
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 TBSP Liquid Sucralose (concentrate)
- ¼ Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1.5 Scoops Whey Protein (I used Syntrax Nectar Vanilla)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash Salt
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl by pressing down with a spoon.
- Add eggs and stevia and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing for 2-3min.
- Pour in baking pan (6” pan works best) lined with parchment paper for best results.
- Bake at 325° for 25min then turn down the oven to 200° and continue baking for an additional hour.
- Let cool in fridge for 4-5 hours, add topping and destroy!
3.33 Net Carbs Per Slice
This actually came out really well. Didn't taste like protein powder, tasted like cheesecake. It's much better after it has cooled and been in the refrigerator over night. I thought the baking time was going to be off but it was spot on. Follow the directions to the T and it will come out. I had forgot to get a round pan to bake it in so mine came out fairly thin and not very pretty, but I'm going to make it again and I'll post a final picture of a sliced piece.
The only thing I might tweak is the amount of protein powder. That's just more of a personal preference.