Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge

I haven't made this since Christmas, but it was one of my favorite LC treats to date. I was watching another one of Bowulf's videos and this one popped up, so I figured I would add it. This basically taught me how to make LC fudge, and I just change it up for different flavors.

*P.S. he mentions to make sure your peanut butter doesn't include sugar. I use Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut butter. Take note of the ingredients on your peanut butter. The only thing in this brand is peanuts and salt

















*Also, when he say's 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder, that's 2 scoops.
*He uses granular splenda, I used liquid sweet & low

Here is a link to his video:

LC Fudge

1 comment:

  1. My veteran low carb friend (type I diabetic) thinks Kroger brand natural peanut butter is the best! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete