Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going Organic and finding a sweetener...

So I watched an episode of Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory last night and I have to say, it made a lot of sense and I threw away my sweet and low today and am going to try to find an alternative natural sweetener. I'm also going to try to buy as much organic food as I can afford. I'll just post the videos of the show, they are basically self explanatory.

Part 1 of 6

Part 2 of 6

Part 3 of 6

Part 4 of 6

Part 5 of 6

Part 6 of 6

So much of what they said in the show made sense, and it makes me wonder if they are the reason behind all of the salmonella and e-coli outbreaks we've had in the past few years. It also explains the swine flu and bird flu. I'm just going to try to eat healthier foods, IE less processed and preserved, and buy organic when I can. My Sweet and Low is going to be hard to replace though.

No comments:

Post a Comment