Thursday, January 21, 2010

LS Italian Caserole

Italian Caserole

I made this the other night, using only ground beef. I was trying to use what I had on hand. It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of italian food though so this is probably why. If it ain't pasta/butter/parm/bacon, I could live without it. Hmmm that gives me an idea.....

Anywhoo, the topping was weird in this recipe, it didn't really fit to me. I would have been just fine dusting the top with some parm. cheese and calling it a day. It tasted like lasanga to me. If I would have had some cottage cheese to throw in there it would have tasted exactly like my moms lasanga. If you want lasanga this is a pretty quick and easy recipe.

I give it a 3 out of 5. My boyfriend liked it better and gave it a 4 out of 5. I would probably try it again in a few months if I was craving lasanga, but it's not something I would make every week.

*I also changed out the mushrooms and put cauliflower in because I didn't have any mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment