Original Recipe Link
* 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 2 scallions, white and green parts, minced
* 1 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
* .5 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
* .5 teaspoon kosher salt
* .5 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and blend.
Serve at room temperature. Makes 1 cup.
Nutrition Info-Per 1/4 cup serving
Calories:234.75 Fat:23.85 Carbs:3.25 Fiber:0.46 Net Carbs:2.79g
Nutrition Info-Per 1/8 cup serving
Calories117.38 Fat:11.93 Carbs:1.63 Fiber:0.23 Net Carbs:1.40
Ina Garten blanched asparagus and carrots to dip in this. I blanched asparagus, and cut celery, cucumber slices, and radish slices to dip. The carb counts do not have the dipping veggies included.