Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shiratake Pasta Salad


Ingredients:
1 bag rigatoni shiratake
1 bag penne shiratake (both rinsed and pan dried and cooled)

Sauce:
4 Tbsp light Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Diced Red Onion
1.5 Chopped Celery Stalks
1 Drop EZ-Sweetz
Couple Grinds of Sea Salt
2-3 Tbsp Water (to thin sauce out to your liking)

Prepare and cool the pasta. While pasta is cooling, add all the other ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Add pasta and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

Nutrition Info: Whole Recipe
Calories:120 Fat:6.9g Carbs:11.1g Fiber:1.47g Net Carbs:9.63g

Nutrition Info: Per 1/2 Recipe
Calories:60 Fat:3.45g Carbs:5.55g Fiber:0.735g Net Carbs:4.82g


I tasted it when I first mixed everything, and I used 1 bag of rigatoni, and 1 bag of penne shiratake, and the noodles have not the best texture. I love the angel hair and the linguini so far, but those two are like little rubber balls lol. I did put it in the fridge and let it sit overnight so I will see if it's any better today. The taste was fantastic. I think I may make it again with the angel hair pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment