Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mini Bagels

Ok. I made some mini "bagel" type things of course using marcea's glucc/parm roll method.

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1tbsp glucomannan powder
1tsp baking powder
1 scoop (1/3 cup) protein powder (I use vanilla syntrax nectar)

Mix eggs and baking powder well. Slowly add in glucc while mixing until dough forms "waves". Then add protein powder. I added a bit of water to thin it out until it was a little thinner than funnel cake batter. Spray mini bundt pans, bagel, or doughnut pans and barely cover the bottom all the way around. A couple teaspoons maybe. Bake for about 20 min.

I got 14 of them with 28 calories, 0.11g carbs, no fiber.



Covered in Walden Farms Raspberry Jam


2 comments:

  1. Hi there - just wondering at what temperature you baked these? Love your site.
    Thank you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baked them at 350' for about 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete