Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mini Bagels

Ok. I made some mini "bagel" type things of course using marcea's glucc/parm roll method.

4 eggs
1tbsp glucomannan powder
1tsp baking powder
1 scoop (1/3 cup) protein powder (I use vanilla syntrax nectar)

Mix eggs and baking powder well. Slowly add in glucc while mixing until dough forms "waves". Then add protein powder. I added a bit of water to thin it out until it was a little thinner than funnel cake batter. Spray mini bundt pans, bagel, or doughnut pans and barely cover the bottom all the way around. A couple teaspoons maybe. Bake for about 20 min.

I got 14 of them with 28 calories, 0.11g carbs, no fiber.

Covered in Walden Farms Raspberry Jam


  1. I've been enjoying your site so I'm nominating you for the Illuminating Blogger Award for informative, illuminating blog content. I know not everyone participates in blog awards but I hope you'll at least check it out because it's a great way to discover new blogs and meet new web friends. If you're interested in participating, you can check out the details at my site ... ... Either way, hope you're having a great day!

  2. Hi there - just wondering at what temperature you baked these? Love your site.
    Thank you,

  3. I baked them at 350' for about 20 minutes.